Pages

Friday 20 June 2014

Why I started blogging??!!!

Assalamualaikum and hi semua,
    
      This is the first entry for my blog. Is it too late for me to start blogging?? I don't think it is too late right :). Before this I already have my own blog but once I do it I will not updating the entry. Almost every year or every month I will do the same thing by creating the new blog and deleting the non updating blog..hahaha...thats me.. 

     So why I still doing this again right? If you don't want to keep updating your blog just blahhh!!! (Oh mannn...this word is to harsh)

There a story why I started blogging again.

     One night in my room I keep thinking how can I remember all my life story while I suffering with short term memory. I can't remember what I want to do in just a few minutes I think. So when I doing my stuff I keep taking note otherwise i will forget it. I keep forgetting what I need to do, to use and etc. 

      I always forgot where I put my things. I thought it can simply happened to anybody but I keep to forgot almost every minutes. When I put my pen inside the book I will search it in other place. Ohhh how forgetful of me.

     I afraid if one day I can easily forget what happen in my life. So, I've decided to start blogging and keep it like my diary. I want to share my thought and story. Life is a story right. 



Hopefully I can keep updating my blog day by day. 

2 comments:

  1. hyeeee.... :) selamat berblogging cik matahari.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. terima kasih awk..jomla follow blog kite..share2 tips dgn kite

      Delete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com